Complaints Policy

MyCash Online goes to great lengths to ensure satisfaction with our services and offerings. However, there may be instances from time to time, where you may be dissatisfied with our service. If you have a dispute or complaint, the following steps or avenues for resolution are available to you.

Step 1

You can raise a complaint by contacting our office by;

  • telephoning 1300 998868
  • e-mailing:
  • writing to PO Box 163, Forest Hill Vic 3131

Step 2

You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. You may do this verbally or in writing.
The maximum time-frame in which to provide a response to you is 45 days.

Step 3

If you are not completely satisfied after the above steps have been attempted, you may refer the complaint to an ASIC Approved External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme. Our External Dispute Resolution provider is the Credit & Investments Ombudsman; phone 1800 138 422, web:

This external dispute resolution process is available to you, at no cost.